The following software tools are currently developed and available :
- easyFF, a software dedicated to the computation of optimal multiband filtering
functions with complex specifications.
- Dedale-HF, a toolbox dedicated to the coupling matrix synthesis problem for microwave filters.
- FindSources3D, for solving inverse source localisation problems in EEG.
- Presto-HF, a toolbox dedicated to the the fundamental de-embedding problem for microwave filters.
- RARL2, internal realisation and rational approximation of systems.
Other software tools :
- Endymion, a Lisp interpreter dedicated to the identification and rational approximation of transfer functions.
- Tralics, a tranlator from LaTeX to XML.
- Gaia, a Bourbaki implementation in Coq.
- RR.sty, a .sty file for research reports at INRIA.