Analysis and Problems of Inverse type in Control and Signal processing
APICS is a project-team in constructive mathematics at the crossroads of function theory, harmonic analysis, circuit and system theory, and inverse problems.
APICS‘s favorite topics include:
- frequency domain optimization and complex approximation,
- transfer-function analysis and realization,
- inverse potential problems and boundary-value problems,
- extremal problems and spectral theory for analytic or pseudo-analytic functions, harmonic gradients and their operators.
- identification, analysis and design of microwave devices,
- inverse source problems and nondestructive control in EEG/MEG, paleomagnetism and gravimetry,
- inverse free boundary problems in plasma magnetic containment.