The research project ANTS (Advanced Numerical meThods for helioSeismology) is a joint collaboration between the
Inria Project-Team Magique-3D and the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research (MPS).
- [The 2020 Kavli Summer Program is canceled]
The Kavli Summer Program In Astrophysics 2020, which was supposed to be held at the MPS in Göttingen from June 15th to June 24th has been canceled.
- The research report “Efficient computation of the modal outgoing Green’s kernel for the scalar wave equation in helioseismology” is now online: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-02544701.
- The research report “On the outgoing solutions and radiation boundary conditions for the vectorial wave equation with ideal atmosphere in helioseismology” is now online: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-02423882.
- Majid Pourabdian successfully defended his Ph.D. thesis “inverse problems in local helioseismology” at the MPS.
- The annual Ants Workshop on computational helioseismology took place at Inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest, December 3, 4, 5.
- Waves conference is held in Vienna, Damien Fournier is presenting his work on “Imaging the Solar Interior with Seismic Holography”
- The research report “Outgoing solutions to the scalar wave equation in helioseismology” is online
- The minisymposium “Inverse problems in Astronomy: from the Sun to the Earth and beyond” is held at the Applied Inverse Problems (AIP) Conference in Grenoble
- Nathan Rouxelin (Inria Magique 3D) is visiting the Max Planck Institute in Göttingen