The research project ANTS (Advanced Numerical meThods for helioSeismology) is a joint collaboration between the
Inria Project-Team Magique-3D and the Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research (MPS).
- The annual Ants Workshop on computational helioseismology will take place at Inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest, December 3, 4, 5.
- Waves conference is held in Vienna, Damien Fournier is presenting his work on “Imaging the Solar Interior with Seismic Holography”
- The research report “Outgoing solutions to the scalar wave equation in helioseismology” is online
- The minisymposium “Inverse problems in Astronomy: from the Sun to the Earth and beyond” is held at the Applied Inverse Problems (AIP) Conference in Grenoble
- Nathan Rouxelin (Inria Magique 3D) is visiting the Max Planck Institute in Göttingen