Real-time systems labs using Trampoline on Mindstrom Nxt
The objective of the labs is to use an OSEK/VDX compliant operating system on the Mindstrom Nxt platform, in order to get familiar with a real-time operating system and the underlying concepts (scheduling, resources sharing, priority inversion, priority inheritance, etc.
- Lab assignments and building instructions (in french)
- OSEK/VDX summary (operating system API + OIL)
- Nxt sensors/actuators API
- OSEK/VDX operating system specification (version 2.2.3)
- OSEK/VDX OSEK Implementation Language (OIL) specification (version 2.5)
- Installation guide, miscellaneous information on OSEK, Trampoline, links, etc.