- SC², Satisfiability Checking and Symbolic Computation
Coordination and Support Activity funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No H2020-FETOPEN-2015-CSA 712689. 2016-2018.
- ADN4SE: Development of the PharOS real-time microkernel operating system, 2012-2015.
- Computer-assisted schedulability and resource access checking for concurrent Java programs using timed automata, funded by the Airbus Foundation, complemented by a grant from the Lorraine region, 2013-2015.
- AVACS: Automatic Verification and Analysis of Complex Systems, funded by DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft) as a Transregional Collaborative Research Center, 2004-2015.
- SMArT: Satisfiability modulo arithmetics and theories, funded by the ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche) and the DFG (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft), complemented by a grant from the Lorraine region,
- MEALS: Mobility between Europe and Argentina applying Logics to Systems, funded by the 7th Framework program of the European Community under Marie Curie’s International Research Staff Exchange Scheme, 2011-2015.
- MiSMT: Modally Inspired Satisfiability Modulo Theories, funded by the STIC-AmSud program, 2013-2015.
- ADT VeriT, funded by INRIA (2012-2014).
- Amadeus Vienna-Nancy Joint Project on Proof Compression, 2012-2013.
- SMT-SAVeS: INRIA-CNPq project with Natal (Brazil)
- Decert: project on Deduction and certification, funded by the ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche), 2008-2012.