Researcher at INRIA Nancy — Grand Est
|email:||igor.konnov at (inria.fr or gmail.com)|
|postal address:||INRIA Nancy & LORIA
Equipe VeriDis, Bâtiment B
615, rue du Jardin Botanique
F-54602 Villers-lès-Nancy, France
Research interests: Model Checking, Parameterized Model Checking, Verification of Distributed Algorithms, TLA+
Projects and tools
- Co-PI in the WWTF project “APALACHE: Abstraction-based parameterized TLA checker” 2016-2019, together with Josef Widder (PI since 2018) and Helmut Veith (core team).
- Author of the Byzantine Model Checker (ByMC) and Checker of Asynchronous Parameterized Systems (CheAPS).
- co-PC chair of CONCUR 2020 (with Laura Kovács).
- co-organizer of the workshop on Formal Reasoning in Distributed Algorithms (FRiDA): 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014.
- Artifact Evaluation Chair at CAV’18
- PC member of MeTRiD’19, FMCAD’18, PODC’18, VECOS’18, PSSV’18, 4PAD’18, MeTRiD’18, FMCAD’17, SYNASC’17, TMPA’17, PSSV’17, PDP’17, SYNASC’16, SSS’15 (Formal Methods and Distributed Algorithms track), TMPA’15, SYNASC’13.
- member of External Review Committee at CAV 2016.
- workshop chair at CAV 2013, co-organized by Forsyte (TU Wien, Austria)
Check our case studies of fault-tolerant distributed algorithms.
Curriculum vitae: konnov-cv.pdf
I received my PhD in Feb. 2009 (called “candidate of physico-mathematical sciences” in Russia) and Specialist degrees in Applied Mathematics from Lomonosov Moscow State University. In Nov. 2008, I defended my PhD thesis on Parameterized Model Checking of Distributed Systems (in Russian) under supervision of Vladimir A. Zakharov and Ruslan L. Smeliansky.
How to parse my name: Igor (Игорь) is my first name and Konnov (Коннов) is my last name; I also bear the second name Vladimirovich (Владимирович) after my father, but it is usually omitted outside of Russia. That is — and this is for Google Scholar — my full name is Igor Vladimirovich Konnov.
Please also note that there are other researchers, whose names are written as “Igor V. Konnov” or “I.V. Konnov”, and whose names I do not mention here to help Google Scholar. I cannot review papers on equilibrium problems.