Home Team Events Publications Contact
- University of Queensland Statistics, modelling and operations research seminars: Gersende Fort, Variance-reduced Majorize-Minimization algorithms for large scale learning, Brisbane, April 21, 2022.
- QUT center for data science Distinguished visitor seminar: Florence Forbes, Approximate Bayesian Computation with surrogate posteriors, Brisbane, April 8, 2022.
- Kim-Anh Le Cao’s lecture at CIRM Winter school on Networks and molecular biology, 2 – 6 March 2020, Marseille, France.
- Seminar Inria Grenoble Rhone-Alpes, Kim-Anh Le Cao, Melbourne University, March 9, 2020
- Research School on Statistics and Data Science 2019, RSSDS2019, La Trobe University, Melbourne, 24–26 July
- Statistics Seminar Lab Jean Kuntzmann Grenoble: Natalie Karavarsamis, La Trobe University, Melbourne. Estimating occupancy and the two-stage approach, November 14, 2019.