Position: PhD candidate RITS team
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: (+33) 01 80 49 42 11
Work & Education
– 2015: Phd Candidate at Mines ParisTech – RITS team INIRA (Topic: Wireless sensor networks for indoor mapping and accurate localization for low speed navigation in smart cities)
– 2014: Master in Computer Science – Hanoi University of Science and Technology (Topic: Environment modeling and applications for pervasive system)
– 2013: Researcher at MICA Institute – – HUST – CNRS/UMI2954 – Grenoble INP – Hanoi University of Science and Technology (www.mica.edu.vn).
– 2012: Bachelor in Computer Science – Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. (Graduation topic: Building virtual shared memory GPU-CPU for Performance Evaluation)
– Current research direction: indoor localization using wireless sensor network, environment mapping and navigation.
Dinh-Van Nguyen, Trung-Kien Dao, Eric Castelli, Long Nguyen, “System design, implementation and applications of a pervasive-space platform”, SoICT ’14 Proceedings of the Fifth Symposium on Information and Communication Technology pp 211-217 2014.
Dinh-Van Nguyen, Eric Castelli, Trung-Kien Dao, Duc-Tho Le, Lan-Huong Nguyen, Salim Attig, “Application of Environment Constraints on Improving Localization Accuracy“, The 8th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Technologies and Applications (CUTE2013) , pp 441-447 2013. (BPA)
Trung-Kien Dao, Hung-Long Nguyen, Thanh-Thuy Pham, Eric Castelli, Viet-Tung Nguyen, and Dinh-Van Nguyen, “User Localization in Complex Environments by Multimodal Combination of GPS, WiFi, RFID, and Pedometer Technologies”, The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, Article ID 814538, 7 pages, 2014