2nd year Phd Student: Mathematical and numerical analysis for electronic structure.
Affiliations: CERMICS, École des Ponts ParisTech & Inria, team MATHERIALS.
Contact: gaspard (dot) kemlin (AT) enpc (dot) fr
Find me on GitHub.
- Numerical analysis and PDEs.
- Electronic structure, SCF and direct minimization algorithms, perturbation theory. Part of my work uses the Density Functional ToolKit (DFTK.jl), a Julia package developed by Michael F. Herbst and Antoine Levitt.
- Eric Cancès, Gaspard Kemlin, Antoine Levitt. Convergence analysis of direct minimization and self-consistent iterations. 2020. To appear in SIAM Journal of Matrix Analysis and Applications. ⟨hal-02546060⟩
- Joao Guilherme Caldas Steinstraesser, Gaspard Kemlin, Antoine Rousseau. A domain decomposition method for linearized Boussinesq-type equations. Journal of Mathematical Study, 52(3):320-340 (2019). ⟨10.4208/jms.v52n3.19.06⟩ ⟨hal-01797823⟩
- 2020, GDR N-BODY meeting, Lille, France. poster
- Analysis and scientific calculus, flipped classes for undergraduate engineering students from ENPC (2020).
- Introduction to Optimization, exercises classes for undergraduate engineering students from ENPC (2019 – 2020).
- Supervision of a 1st year project for undergraduate engineering students: Patterns formation in reaction-diffusion systems and links with morphogenesis in biology (2020).