Winter School Algorithms in Structural Bioinformatics (AlgoSB)
The goal of this international winter school, which has been organized every winter since 2012, is to present state-of-the-art concepts, algorithms and software tools revolving around the structure – dynamics – and function of biomolecules and their complexes, with a focus on methodological developments. It aims at gathering circa 30 international students during 5 days, at the master, PhD and postdoc levels. Young scientists at early stages of
their carrier are also welcome.
- (2020) Intrinsic Disorder in Protein: From Non-Folding to Fuzzy Recognition to Phase Separation. CNRS center of Cargese, November 23rd – 27th
- (2019)RNA structural bioinformatics , CIRM Marseille, January 14-18.
- (2017) Computational Protein Design, CNRS center of Cargese, November the 26th – December the 1st .
- (2015) Sampling in Biomacromolecular Systems, CNRS center of Cargese, December 2015.
- (2014) Modeling Large Macromolecular Assemblies, Inria Sophia Antipolis – Méditerranée, December 2014.
- (2013) Modeling the Flexibility of Proteins, Toulouse, November 2013.
- (2012) Modeling Protein Interactions, Inria Sophia Antipolis – Méditerranée, December 2012.