We are recruiting !
We are currently searching for three highly motivated PhD students for two positions starting as soon as possible.
- ANDROMAK: The next gen on device ANDROid MAlware protection
- Enriched Ecosystem for Privacy-Enabling Blockchain
- Byzantine fault tolerance and novel Sybil techniques for P2P storage (in collaboration with the startup Hive, and the Inria team COAST)
Besides these positions, we are regularly looking for highly motivated interns, PhD students, and post-doctoral researchers. If you are interested in distributed algorithms and distributed systems for large-scale decentralized applications, please contact us.
Industrial Internship (Engineering School or M2, 2022-2023)
We are collaborating with the Hive company on Byzantine-tolerant Blockchain-based P2P storage. Hive is offering an industrial internship on these topics, with the possibility of continuing on an industrial PhD (CIFRE) supervised by the Inria teams WIDE and COAST.
- M2/Final Year Engineering Internship: Novel Blockchain-inspired Fault-Tolerance and Sybil- protection techniques for P2P storage
M2/M1 Internships (2022-2023)
- Experimental Investigation of a Stochastic Self-Organizing Overlay
- Conformity Checking for Hidden Issuer Anonymous Credentials
- Byzantine-Tolerant CRDTs
- Panoptes: Catching stalkerwares by sandboxing them
- AndroTransformers: Improving android malware detection
- Generic Hot Faas – Breaking Cloudflare FaaS constraints
- On-device dynamic analysis for malware detection
- LinuxTransformers: Understanding Linux scheduler bottlenecks