- VisAGeS U746 Research Unit, IRISA, Rennes, France
PhD, Topic: Image-based Tissue Compartment Characterization of Neural Circuits with in-vivo MRI.
November, 2015 – Present
Advisor(s): Christian Barillot, Simon Warfield, Olivier Commowick.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
Master of Science, Major: Electrical Engineering (Signal & System)
Aug, 2012 – May, 2014
- Birla Institute of Technology, MESRA, India
Bachelor of Engineering, Major: Electronics & Communication Engineering
July, 2008 – May, 2012
- PhD Researcher at VisAGeS U746
November 2015 – Present
Image-based Tissue Compartment Characterization of Neural Circuits with in-vivo MRI.
- Engineer at GE Global Research, Bangalore, India
July 2014 – October 2015
Medical Image Analysis Lab
- Research Assistant at Dept. of Radiology, University of Wisconsin, Madison
September 2013 – June 2014
MRI/PET image segmentation for different tissues.
- Data Analyst and DSP Algorithms Intern at Asthmapolis (now known as Propeller Health)
July 2013 – September 2013
- Teaching Assistant at Dept. of ECE, University of Wisconsin, Madison
Supervisor: Paul MIlenkovic, September 2012 – May 2013
Course: Electrical and Electronic Circuits (ECE 376)
For more information on project(s) & publication(s), please visit here.
Address: Bureau C116-Bleu
IRISA / INRIA Rennes
Campus Universitaire de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes cedex – France
Phone: + 33 2 99 84 71 63