The names of the researchers from Inria Maestro team are written with red fonts, the names of the Brazilian researchers with green fonts.
- Konstantin Avrachenkov, Prithwish Basu, Giovanni Neglia, Bruno Ribeiro, Don Towsley, “Pay Few, Influence Most: Online Myopic Network Covering,” IEEE Infocom workshop on Network Science for Communication Networks (NetSciCom), 2 May 2014, Toronto, Canada, BEST PAPER AWARD
- Eitan Altman, Alberto Avritzer, Rachid El-Azouzi, Daniel S. Menasche, “Rejuvenation and the Spread of Epidemics in General Topologies,” the 6th International Workshop on Software Aging and Rejuvenation (Wosar’2014), November 3-6, 2014, Naples, Italy
- Bernardo Amorim, Daniel Figueiredo, Giulio Iacobelli, Giovanni Neglia, “Growing Networks Driven by Random Walks,” the 7th Workshop on Complex Networks (CompleNet 2016), March 23-25, 2016, Dijon, France
- Alexandre Reiffers-Masson, Eduardo Hargreaves, Eitan Altman, Wouter Caarls, Daniel Sadoc Menasche,
“Timelines are Publisher-Driven Caches: Analyzing and Shaping Timeline Networks,”
the 11th Workshop on the Economics of Networks, Systems and Computation (NetEcon 2016),
June 14, 2016
- Michael Grottke, Alberto Avritzer, Daniel S. Menasche, Leandro P. de Aguiar, Eitan Altman, “Models and Metrics for the Assessment of Critical-Infrastructure-Targeted Malware Campaigns,” ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, 2016, Volume 43, Issue 4, Pages 33-42
- Konstantin Avrachenkov, Bruno Ribeiro, Jithin Sreedharan, Inference in OSNs via Lightweight Partial Crawls, ACM SIGMETRICS / IFIP Performance, June 14-18, 2016.
- Eduardo Hargreaves, Daniel Menasche, Giovanni Neglia, Claudio Agosti, Visibilidade no Facebook: Modelos, Medições e Implicações, VII Brazilian Workshop on Social Network Analysis and Mining (Brasnam), Natal, RN, Brazil, July 24-25, 2018, BEST PAPER AWARD
- Eduardo Hargreaves, Claudio Agosti, Daniel Menasche, Giovanni Neglia, Alexandre Reiffers-Masson, Eitan Altman, Biases in the Facebook News Feed: a Case Study on the Italian Elections, International Symposium on Foundations of Open Source Intelligence and Security Informatics (FOSINT-SI 2018), Barcelona, Spain, August 28-31, 2018
- Eduardo Hargreaves, Claudio Agosti, Daniel Menasche, Giovanni Neglia, Alexandre Reiffers-Masson, Eitan Altman, Fairness in Online Social Network Timelines: Measurements, Models and Mechanism Design, IFIP WG Performance, Toulouse, France, December 5-7, 2018
- Vladyslav Fedchenko, Giovanni Neglia, Bruno Ribeiro, Feedforward Neural Networks for Caching: Enough or Too Much?, Workshop on AI in Networks (WAIN), Toulouse, France, December 6, 2018
- Konstantin Avrachenkov, Aleksei Kondratev, Vladimir Mazalov, Dmytro Rubanov, “Network partitioning algorithms as cooperative games”, Computational Social Networks 5(1), 2018.
- Giulio Iacobelli, Daniel Figueiredo, Giovanni Neglia, “Transient and Slim versus Recurrent and Fat: Random Walks and the Trees they Grow.” Currently available on arxiv
- Giorgio Battisti, Fabricio Murai, Giovanni Neglia, Bruno Ribeiro, “Social Aware A/B testing”