The names of the researchers from Inria Maestro team are written with red fonts, the names of the Brazilian researchers with green fonts.
- Konstantin Avrachenkov, Prithwish Basu, Giovanni Neglia, Bruno Ribeiro, Don Towsley, “Pay Few, Influence Most: Online Myopic Network Covering,” IEEE Infocom workshop on Network Science for Communication Networks (NetSciCom), 2 May 2014, Toronto, Canada, BEST PAPER AWARD
- Eitan Altman, Alberto Avritzer, Rachid El-Azouzi, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, “Rejuvenation and the Spread of Epidemics in General Topologies,” the 6th International Workshop on Software Aging and Rejuvenation (Wosar’2014), November 3-6, 2014, Naples, Italy
- Bernardo Amorim, Daniel Figueiredo, Giulio Iacobelli, Giovanni Neglia, “Growing Networks Driven by Random Walks,” the 7th Workshop on Complex Networks (CompleNet 2016), March 23-25, 2016, Dijon, France
- Alexandre Reiffers-Masson, Eduardo Hargreaves, Eitan Altman, Wouter Caarls, Daniel Sadoc Menasche,
“Timelines are Publisher-Driven Caches: Analyzing and Shaping Timeline Networks,”
the 11th Workshop on the Economics of Networks, Systems and Computation (NetEcon 2016),
June 14, 2016
- Michael Grottke, Alberto Avritzer, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Leandro P. de Aguiar, Eitan Altman, “Models and Metrics for the Assessment of Critical-Infrastructure-Targeted Malware Campaigns,” ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, 2016, Volume 43, Issue 4, Pages 33-42
- Konstantin Avrachenkov, Bruno Ribeiro, Jithin Sreedharan, Inference in OSNs via Lightweight Partial Crawls, ACM SIGMETRICS / IFIP Performance, June 14-18, 2016.
- Eduardo Hargreaves, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Giovanni Neglia, Claudio Agosti, Visibilidade no Facebook: Modelos, Medições e Implicações, VII Brazilian Workshop on Social Network Analysis and Mining (Brasnam), Natal, RN, Brazil, July 24-25, 2018, BEST PAPER AWARD
- Eduardo Hargreaves, Claudio Agosti, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Giovanni Neglia, Alexandre Reiffers-Masson, Eitan Altman, Biases in the Facebook News Feed: a Case Study on the Italian Elections, International Symposium on Foundations of Open Source Intelligence and Security Informatics (FOSINT-SI 2018), Barcelona, Spain, August 28-31, 2018
- Eduardo Hargreaves, Claudio Agosti, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Giovanni Neglia, Alexandre Reiffers-Masson, Eitan Altman, Fairness in Online Social Network Timelines: Measurements, Models and Mechanism Design, IFIP WG Performance, Toulouse, France, December 5-7, 2018
- Vladyslav Fedchenko, Giovanni Neglia, Bruno Ribeiro, Feedforward Neural Networks for Caching: Enough or Too Much?, Workshop on AI in Networks (WAIN), Toulouse, France, December 6, 2018
- Konstantin Avrachenkov, Aleksei Kondratev, Vladimir Mazalov, Dmytro Rubanov, “Network partitioning algorithms as cooperative games”, Computational Social Networks 5(1), 2018.
- Eitan Altman, Alexandre Reiffers-Masson, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Mandar Datar, Swapnil Dhamal, Corinne Touati, Mining competition in a multi-cryptocurrency ecosystem at the network edge: a congestion game approach, ACM SIGMETRICS Performance Evaluation Review, pages 114-117, 2019
- Eitan Altman, Rachid El-Azouzi, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Yuedong Xu, Forever young: Aging control for hybrid networks, Proceedings of the Twentieth ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing, Catania,Italy, July 2-5, 2019
- Eduardo Hargreaves, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Giovanni Neglia, Com que frequência devo acessar as minha redes sociais?, VIII Brazilian Workshop on Social Network Analysis and Mining, Belem, PA, Brazil, July 17-18, 2019
- Giulio Iacobelli, Daniel Figueiredo, Giovanni Neglia, Transient and slim versus recurrent and fat: random walks and the trees they grow, Journal of Applied Probability, vol. 56, n. 3, pages 769-786, 2019
- Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Kishor Trivedi, Eitan Altman, Rejuvenation and the Age of Information, WoSAR 2019 – 11th International Workshop on Software Aging and Rejuvenation, Oct 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Eduardo Hargreaves, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Giovanni Neglia, How often should I access my online social networks?, IEEE 27th International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS), Rennes, France, 2019
- Vilc Rufino, Leandro P. De Aguiar, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Cabral Lima, Italo Cunha, Eitan Altman, Rachid El-Azouzi, Francesco De Pellegrini, Alberto Avritzer, Michael Grottke, Beyond Herd Immunity Against Strategic Attackers, under submission to IEEE Access
- Eitan Altman, Daniel Sadoc Menasche, Alexandre Reiffers-Masson, Mandar Datar, Swapnil Dhamal, Corinne Touati, Rachid El-Azouzi, Mining competition between miners: a game theoretic perspective, under submission to Frontiers in Blockchain Journal