The predominant language of communication in Prosecco is English. Please be aware that there is a two month hiring delay for all positions, so please contact us early.
You could join Prosecco through various permanent or non-permanent positions :
- 3 years funded PhD positions;
- 1 to 3 years post-doc positions;
- 6 months to 1 year (renewable) research engineer position;
- 3 years Starting Research Positions;
- long-term researcher position;
- civil servant researcher position via competitive Inria national contest.
PostDocs can also propose and follow their own research agenda and be fairly independent. Researchers are expected to be highly independent.
If you are interested in applying or have any questions please send us an email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. For applying please include your CV, a short description of your research interests, and the emails of one or two people who can act as your references.
Every year, Prosecco hosts 5+ research interns on a variety of topics. The research internships are for students at any level (PhD, MSc, and BSc) and usually take between 3 and 6 months. We hire final-year masters students for 6-month internships leading to a master’s thesis. Successful internships typically result in a research publication at an international conference and the student goes on to do a PhD with us or with others. We also offer internships to PhD students and outstanding undergraduates.
We are looking for outstanding students with interests in cryptography, formal verification, or programming languages. Some prior knowledge and courses in one or more of these areas would be an advantage but is not mandatory. All interns are funded by grants awarded to Prosecco. To apply, send an email describing your research interests, and including your CV and the names and email addresses of one or two referees (professors or prior employers), to one of the permanent researchers of Prosecco (<firstname>.<lastname>@inria.fr). The topic of each internship is chosen after discussions between the student and the mentor. You can also look at the list of current projects below for inspiration.
- CryptoVerif: Mechanized Prover in the Computational Model. Looking for a post-doc or research engineer. Contact: Bruno Blanchet.
- Verified Crypto Libraries. Looking for a research engineer. Contact: Karthikeyan Bhargavan.
- Verified Implementations of Crypto Protocols. Looking for a research engineer or intern. Contact: Karthikeyan Bhargavan.
- Domain-Specific Languages for Crypto Software. Looking for a research engineer or intern. Contact: Karthikeyan Bhargavan & Denis Merigoux.
- Formal specification and verification of legal expert systems. Looking for legal and formal methods research engineers or research interns. Contact: Denis Merigoux.
- Privacy Preserving Machine Learning. Contact: Karthikeyan Bhargavan.
- Formal Verification of Rust Programs. Contact: Son Ho.