I joined DAQRI as a Senior Computer Vision Scientist.
The current webpage is no longer being updated. Please visit my new web page.
- INRIA Rhône-Alpes
655, avenue de l’Europe
tel: +33(0) 476 615581
News | Software | Publications
- Oct-2015: Our work on “Tracking the Active Speaker Based on a Joint Audio-Visual Observation Model” will be presented in ICCV 2015 Workshop on 3D Reconstruction and Understanding with Video and Sound.
- Sep-2015: Our paper in ICIP2015 on Head pose estimation through probabilistic regression received the 2nd best student paper award.
- May-2015: Our work on audio-visual fusion for speech-turn tracking will be presented in LVA/ICA 2015.
- Jan-2015: Our paper on Depth-Stereo Fusion “Fusion of Range and Stereo Data for High-Resolution Scene-Modeling“ has been accepted for publication in IEEE TPAMI.
- Sep-2014: Our CVIU paper (SI on Video Networks) “Cross-calibration of Time-of-flight and Colour Cameras” is published (Download Arxiv or CVIU versions).
- Aug-2014: Our IJCV paper “Continuous Action Recognition Based on Sequence Alignment” is published (Download Arxiv or IJCV version) .
- Aug-2014: My image alignment algorithm (TPAMI, 2008) is a new OpenCV function with the name cv::findTransformECC. It has been included in the new release 3.0 (alpha version). Get the latest trunk of the library or download the version 3.0 alpha (see also the documentation).
- Jun-2014: Our work “A Generative Model for the Joint Registration of Multiple Point Sets” will be presented in ECCV-2014
- Jul-2014: Our work “Continuous gesture recognition from articulated poses” will be presented in ECCV 2014 Workshop “Looking At People: pose recovery, action/interaction, gesture recognition”.
- Mar-2014: Our work “Skeletal Quads: Human action recognition using joint quadruples” will be presented in ICPR-2014.
- Feb-2014: Our CVIU paper “Automatic detection of calibration grids in Time-of-flight images” has been published online.
- Jan-2014: I maintain the Image Alignment Toolbox (IAT). Version 0.9.1 has been released!
Please find my software here
Please find my (up-to-date) publication list here