Graduated Ph.D. Students
|Year||Student||Early position after graduating|
|2018||Sonia Marini||PostDoc, ITU|
|2017||Roberto Blanco||PostDoc, Inria-Paris|
|2015||Zakaria Chihani||PostDoc, CEA|
|2014||Hernán Vanzetto||PostDoc, U. Stuttgart|
|2013||Mahfuza Farooque||Teaching professor, Penn State, USA|
|2013||Ivan Gazeau||Research Fellow, Univ of Birmingham, UK|
|2013||Nicolas Guenot||Postdoc, Demtech and ITU, Denmark|
|2009||Vivek Nigam||Junior Professor, Federal University of Paraiba|
|2009||Olivier Delande||Research Engineer, Thales Corp.|
|2008||David Baelde||Assistant Professor, ENS Cachan|
|2007||Alexis Saurin||Researcher, CNRS|
Members and Visitors
This is an incomplete list of former members and visitors of Parsifal in reverse chronological order.
- Stéphane Graham-Lengrand (CR CNRS) left the team December 2018
- Matteo Acclavio was a postdoc for a year starting 1 Oct 2017, supervised by Lutz Straßburger
- Marco Volpe, postdoc and engineer from Nov 2014 to Dec 2017, supervised by Miller.
- Andréa Condoluci, visitor starting 15 Sep 2017 (supervised by Beniamino Accattoli)
- Marianela Morales, intern starting 1 Dec 2017 (supervised by LutzStraßburger)
- Quentin Heath has been a PhD student from Fall 2013 until Spring 2017.
- Taus Brock-Nannestad two years starting 1 Oct 2014
- Matthias Puech one year starting 1 Oct 2015.
- Hugh Steele one year starting 1 Dec 2015.
- Tomer Libal one year starting 1 Jan 2015.
- Noam Zeilberger one year starting 1 Oct 2015.
- Giselle Reis (postdoc, 1 November 2014 – 31 July 2016)
- Danko Ilik (postdoc, 1 December 2015 – 31 August 2016)
- Leonardo Lima (1 October 2015 – 28 February 2016)
- Horace Blanc (16 April – 18 September 2015, supervised by Beniamino Accattoli)
- Ryuta Arisaka was a postdoc between 1 May 2013 and 30 April 2014.
- Matteo Cimini was a postdoc between 1 February 2013 and 31 January 2014.
- Anupam Das was a postdoc for a year starting 1 November 2013.
- Siddhartha Prasad was an intern during summer 2014 (supervised by Dale Miller).
- Mary Southern was an intern during summer 2014 (supervised by Kaustuv Chaudhuri).
- Yuting Wang was an intern during summer 2014 (supervised by Kaustuv Chaudhuri).
- Fabien Renaud was a postdoc for two years starting 3 September 2012.
- Novak Novakovic was a postdoc for a year starting 1 November 2012.
- Mikheil Rukhaia was a postdoc for a year starting 1 April 2012.
- Jean Pichon was an intern in 2013 (supervised by Dale Miller)
- Olivier Savary-Belanger was an intern during summer 2013 (supervised by Kaustuv Chaudhuri)
- Stefan Hetzl was a postdoc during 1 October 2012 – 28 February 2013
- Willem Heijltjes was a postdoc during 1 October 2011 – 31 October 2012
- Florence Clerc was an intern during 16 April – 15 September 2012.
- Yuting Wang (Ph.D. student, University of Minnesota, USA) was an intern during Summer 2012
- Beniamino Accattoli was a postdoc during 1 Sept 2011 – 31 Aug 2011
- Revantha Ramanayake was a postdoc during 1 Sept 2011 – 31 Aug 2011
- Andrew Cave (M.Sc. student, McGill University, Canada) was an intern during Summer 2011.
- Salil Joshi (Ph.D. student, Carnegie Mellon University, USA) was an intern during Summer 2011.
- Chris Martens (Ph.D. student, Carnegie Mellon University, USA) was an intern during Summer 2011.
- Kai Brünnler, University of Bern was a visitor during September 2010.
- Clément Houtmann was a Post Doc for a year starting 1 September 2010.
- Tom Gundersen was a Post Doc for a year during 2009-2010.
- Andrew Gacek was a Post Doc for a year starting 1 October 2009.
- Quentin Heath, was an intern supervised by Miller during May – July 2010.
- Anders Starcke Henriksen was an intern during Oct 2009 – Mar 2010 (supervised by Miller).
- Matteo Capelletti was a post doc for a year starting Dec 2007.
- Laurent Méhats was a post doc for a year starting Sep 2007.
- Zachary Snow (University of Minnesota) did an internship during May-July 2008 with a return visit during the summer of 2009. He was advised by David Baelde and Dale Miller.
- Axelle Ziegler.
- Tom Chothia completed his CNRS post doc (joint between Comète and Parsifal) December 2005.
- Murdoch J. Gabbay spent a 15 month post doc at INRIA starting July 2003.