PhD defense of Carole Lazarus on Sept 27th at Neurospin at 2PM.
Jury members are:
- Pr. Klaas Pruessmann (Institute for Biomedical Engineering, ETH Zürich) – reviewer
- Dr. Carola-Bibiane Schönlieb (DAMPT, Univ. of Cambridge) – reviewer
- Pr. Stéphane Lehéricy (PUPH at UPMC, CENIR) – examiner
- Pr. Charles Soussen (Central Supelec) – examiner
- Dr. Pierre Weiss (CNRS ITAV Toulouse) – examiner
- Dr. Robin Heidemann (SIEMENS Healthineers, Erlangen) – guest
- Dr. Alexandre Vignaud – co-supervisor
- Dr. Philippe Ciuciu – supervisor
Congratulations to Carole !
Congratulations to the development team !
Please See scikit-learn.org/stable/whats_new.html.
In https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01868735 we show how to create deep video representations that match the activity in the human visual system and discover novel relationships between these “deep encodings” and the human visual system.
Presented at CNN 2018 by Hugo Richard.
“Toward a rigorous causal framework for brain mapping”, following our collaboration with @zdeborova
@ogrisel has been giving a great course on deep learning with Keras on June 28-29 at Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France. See https://m2dsupsdlclass.github.io/lectures-labs/
Session on AI, robotics and modeling. Please see http://www.htp2018.com
Gael is defending his habilitation thesis today in front of the following committee:
- Rachid Deriche
- Lars Kai Hansen
- Dimitri Van de Ville
- Erwann Le Pennec
- Jean-Philippe Vert
- Florent Krzakala