RDFViewS: View Selection in Semantic Web Databases
Who is this for ?
- Database administrators who need an easy way to fine-tune RDF databases
- RDF applications end-users who need fast access to the semantic web on a day-to-day basis
How does it work ?
- RDFViewS analyses workloads and RDF schemas to look for the best views to materialize
- It uses various parameters as well as some heuristics to find configurations which minimize the need formaintenance while reducing query evaluation cost
What does it look like ?
- RDFViewS is implemented in Java
- It currently supports Postgresql 8.4 as a database back-end
- Some visualization options are also available, provided you have GraphViz installed
Permanent link to this article: https://team.inria.fr/oak/projects/rdfvs/
Note: You need an SVG-enabled browser to view the following pages. Cost reduction for various strategies The following table shows cost reduction curves over time for various strategies (DFS-AVF-STV, GSTR-AVF-STV, Heuristic). Search times were limited to 3h, however charts have been generated at various granularities (1 min, 5 min, 1h, 3h). We used synthetic workloads …