NEO members are involved in research with industrial partners.
NEO is involved in joint labs with major companies:
- Inria-Nokia Bell Labs (aka Inria-Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs) joint laboratory: the joint laboratory consisted of three ADRs (Research Actions) in its first phase (2008–2012) and consists of six ADRs in its second phase (started October 2012). NEO members participated in 3 ADRs of the first phase and participate in one ADR in the second phase. Read more about this.
- Inria-Orange Labs (IO Labs). Read more about this.
- Inria-Alstom joint laboratory: the joint laboratory consists of four projects. NEO members participated in project P11.
NEO currently works on conventions with:
- Accenture: see more about it
- AzurSoft: see more about it
- MyDataModels: see more about it
- Qwant: see more about it
In the past, we realized research contracts with:
- Huawei: see more about it
- Ignilife, a Startup of Sophia Antipolis
- LucieLabs, a Startup of Sophia Antipolis
- Thales Alenia Space France