The project will be supervised by Sergi Pujades (MORPHEO), Edmond Boyer (MORPHEO) and François Faure (ANATOSCOPE).
- Master student – preferably in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
- Creative and highly motivated
- Solid programming skills, Python, C++ and/or Matlab
- Solid mathematics knowledge in linear algebra, geometry, and statistics.
- Fluent English or French spoken.
- Prior courses or knowledge in the areas of computer vision, medical imaging, mesh processing,
- Machine learning or Bayesian inference is a plus
Duration: 4-6 months
Start date: March 2019.
How to apply
Please apply on the INRIA site and only there. For more information contact email@example.com.
 Loper, Matthew, Naureen Mahmood, Javier Romero, Gerard Pons-Moll, and Michael J. Black. “SMPL: A skinned multi-person linear model.” ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG) 34, no. 6 (2015): 248.
 Anguelov, Dragomir, Praveen Srinivasan, Daphne Koller, Sebastian Thrun, Jim Rodgers, and James Davis. “SCAPE: shape completion and animation of people.” In ACM transactions on graphics (TOG), vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 408-416. ACM, 2005.
 Robinette, Kathleen M., Hans Daanen, and Eric Paquet. “The CAESAR project: a 3-D surface anthropometry survey.” In 3-D Digital Imaging and Modeling, 1999. Proceedings. Second International Conference on, pp. 380-386. IEEE, 1999.
 Bauer, Armelle, Federico Ulliana, Ali-Hamadi Dicko, Benjamin Gilles, Olivier Palombi, and François Faure. “MyCorporisFabrica: making anatomy easy.” In ACM SIGGRAPH 2014 Studio, p. 16. ACM, 2014.
 Ali-Hamadi, Dicko, Tiantian Liu, Benjamin Gilles, Ladislav Kavan, François Faure, Olivier Palombi, and Marie-Paule Cani. “Anatomy transfer.” ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG) 32, no. 6 (2013): 188.
 Kadleček, Petr, Alexandru-Eugen Ichim, Tiantian Liu, Jaroslav Křivánek, and Ladislav Kavan. “Reconstructing personalized anatomical models for physics-based body animation.” ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG) 35, no. 6 (2016): 213.