PHD student (2016 – )
Software engineer (2014 – 2016)
Supervisors : Olivier Saut, Baudouin Denis de Senneville
Research Interest :
- Medical images processing and analysis
- Evolution of morphological and textural features of tumors
- Machine learning for prediction (grade of tumor, relapse …)
- 2014 – 2016 : Software engineer for MONC team. Development of the papriK python library (toolbox for medical images processing).
- 2014 : 6 months internship in EPFL (Lausanne). Agent based modeling of fish shoals behavior.
- 2014 : Master’s degree in Bioinformatics
- 2012 : BS degree in Biology of Organisms and Ecosystems
- 2009 : Baccalauréat