From September to December 2015, the International Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science (CIMI) organizes a thematic trimester on Machine Learning.
The goal of this trimester is to propose a series of scientific and pedagogic events reflecting common interests of the two laboratories that founded CIMI:
- Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT)
- Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT)
The trimester will start with a summer school and will continue with three thematic workshops.
- Summer school – 14th to 18th September 2015
- workshop 1 – 6th to 7th October 2015
- workshop 2 – 9th to 10th November 2015
- workshop 3 – 9th to 11th December 2015
Coupled with these events, international renowned researchers will be invited to collaborate with the IMT and IRIT teams.
- Francis Bach, laboratoire d’informatique de l’Ecole Normale Supérieure
- Sébastien Bubeck, Microsoft Research
- Nicolo Cesa-Bianchi, Università degli Studi di Milano
- Rémi Gribonval, lRISA
- Marc Sebban, University Jean Monnet
- Noah Smith, Carnegie Mellon University
- Johan Suykens, KU Leuven
- Marc Teboulle, Tel-Aviv University
- Afantenos Stergos
- Garivier Aurélien
- Mouysset Sandrine
- Serrurier Mathieu