NoticePlease also read the how to apply? page.
- Three positions on Secure Privacy-preserving Learning in IoT settings M/F: Postdoc, Engineer and PhD See also: how to apply?
- Postdoctoral positions on privacy and machine learning for speech processing in collaboration with Multispeech at INRIA Nancy
Tenured positions for junior and senior research scientists at INRIA Lille in the Magnet Team
- There will be openings at INRIA Lille next year. Topics cover machine learning for graphs, information networks and for natural language processing to join the Magnet Team
- A successful applicant should have a strong machine learning and/or NLP background with a track record of top-tier research publications, including relevant conferences (e.g., ICML, NIPS, COLT, AISTATS, UAI, ACL, EMNLP).
- The recruitment process will begin in January or February. Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for further information.
Check inria websites! Calendar and offers will be published soon.
- Main page (general information about all openings): http://www.inria.fr/en/institute/recruitment/offers
- Working as a researcher at Inria: http://www.inria.fr/en/institute/recruitment/join-us/working-as-a-researcher-at-inria#section0
- FAQ: http://www.inria.fr/en/institute/recruitment/offers/young-graduate-scientist/faq
Full time researchers
- full time permanent research positions:
- CNRS campaign starts in January.
- INRIA campaign starts in January
- INRIA has also starting and advanced research positions.
PhD, PostDoc and engineer offers
We are constantly searching for candidates with good skills in machine learning. Don’t hesitate to contact us!