Congratulations to Tamara Rezk for her successful HDR (Habilitation à Diriger ses Recherches) defense on April 3, 2018!
This Habilitation summarises 10 years of work from 2007 to 2017 on the topic of secure programming. During the talk, Tamara described her work divided in 4 subdomains of secure programming: programs using cryptography, web security, privacy, and secure compilation.
- Prof. Hubert Comon-Lundh – ENS Cachan
- Prof. Yassine Lakhnech – University Joseph Fourier
- Prof. John C. Mitchell – Standford University
- Prof. David Basin – ETH Zurich
- Prof. Michael Hicks – University of Maryland
- Prof. Shriram Krishnamurthi – Brown University
- Prof. Bruno Martin – University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis