A paper that overviews the Hop.js design has been accepted to the ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP’16):
A new article on program monitoring to prevent Web tracking through device fingerprinting appeared in the special theme “Cybersecurity” in the European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics newsletter (ERCIM News):
Nataliia Bielova, Frédéric Besson and Thomas Jensen.
A paper that formally compares the Secure Multi-Execution (SME) and Multiple Facets (MF) monitors for information flow control is accepted to the European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS’16)
A paper on hybrid information flow monitoring of attacker knowledge is accepted to the IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium (CSF’16):
We have 2 postdoc positions and 1 internship position in the project “Web Tracking and User discrimination on the Web: measurement, causation and prevention”.
- Measurement and causation of user discrimination on the Web (jointly by INDES and DIANA)
- Web Tracking prevention and user discrimination on the Web (jointly by INDES and DIANA)
- Website for raising awareness of tracking the users on the Web (jointly by INDES, WIMMICS and DIANA, this call also in French)
Manuel Serrano will present a paper at WedlerFest’16:
- The computer scientist nightmare
A paper on access control, capabilities, their equivalence and confused deputy attacks is accepted to CSF’16
A paper on access control, capabilities, their equivalence and confused deputy attacks is accepted to the IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium (CSF’16):
- On access control, capabilities, their equivalence, and confused deputy attacks
Vineet Rajani, Deepak Garg, Tamara Rezk
Tamara Rezk and Nataliia Bielova have a new paper accepted to the International Conference on Principles of Security and Trust (POST’16). This paper offers a rigorous comparison of existing information flow monitors with respect to two dimensions: soundness and transparency.
- A Taxonomy of Information Flow Monitors
Nataliia Bielova and Tamara Rezk.