Scientific innovations in the field of industrial training (maintenance training, complex procedures, security, diagnostic) using Virtual Reality technologies.
This project seeks to put in synergy a number of scientific axes:
- Collaborative work that can handle representative complex scenarios of industrial training
- Virtual Human for its ability to embody the user as an avatar and acting as a collaborator during training
- Communication between a real user and a virtual human acting as a collaborator
- the evaluation process that will offer a methodological framework allowing to review the contributions of the submitted innovative solutions.
The CORVETTE project is also deeply nested with the industry’s concerns and applications. More specifically we rely on:
- An industrial platform of integration offered by one partner of the project (GVT: Generic Virtual Training by the Nexter Training company)
- Sizeable industrial scenarios
- External users (club of industrial users) who, by submitting scenarios and constraints, guarantee the relevance of the analysis of our needs
You can find more information at the Corvette homepage.