Ph.D. in Control, Signal and Image Processing
Specialised in Medical Image Processing and Computational Physiology
Engineer Graduate of the École Centrale Paris, France
Date of Birth: 16/07/1975
Marital status: married, two children
- 2005 to date
- Research Scientist at Inria Sophia Antipolis, in the Epione Team in .
- 2007 to date
- Visiting Lecturer in Cardiovascular Modelling in the Division of Imaging Sciences, King’s College London, Guy and St Thomas’ Hospitals.
- Research Associate in the Cardiac MR Research Group, Computational Imaging Science Group, King’s College London. Located in the Thomas Guy House, Guy’s Hospital, London, England.
- 1999 – 2003
- Ph.D. Thesis at INRIA, EPIDAURE Project, with highest honours. Thesis supervisors: N. Ayache and H. Delingette. Subject: Electromechanical Model of the Heart for Image Analysis and Simulation, Nice – Sophia Antipolis University.
- Collaboration with Philips France, Medisys Research Group.
- Master Degree research training period (6 months) at INRIA, EPIDAURE Project. Supervisors: N. Ayache and G. Malandain. Subject: Anisotropic Diffusion Filtering for Model Based Segmentation of 4D Cylindrical Echocardiographic Images. Evaluated by L. Cohen.
- 1998 – 1999
- Graduate degree training period (1 day per week) at MATRA SYSTEMS and INFORMATION (EADS Corporate Research Centre France). Subject: Face Recognition.
- Summer Training period at SAGEM. Subject: Computer Network Connections Database.
- 1999 – 2002
- Ph.D. student at INRIA, EPIDAURE Project. Thesis supervisors: N. Ayache and H. Delingette. Subject: Electromechanical Model of the Heart for Image Analysis and Simulation, Nice – Sophia Antipolis University.