The workshop will take place in Cassis May 14-20, 2017.
One purpose of this workshop is to make some advances on Sands-Sauer-Woodrow conjecture using recent approaches developped by some of the participant.
The second purpose is to make progress on the theory of improper (also called defective) colouring.
There will be a few talks at the beginning of the workshop which summarize the work done on these topics. The rest of the time will be devoted to research
Participation is by invitation only.
The registration fee is 500 euros. It covers accomodation and breakfast.
Here is the list of confirmed participants:
- Marthe Bonamy, CNRS, Labri, Bordeaux, France.
- Nicolas Bousquet, LIRIS, Ecole Centrale de Lyon 1, France.
- Frédéric Havet, Université Côte d’Azur, CNRS, I3S and INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, France.
- William Lochet, Université Côte d’Azur, CNRS, I3S and INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, and ENS Lyon, France.
- Natasha Morrisson, University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Jonathan Noel, ETH Zürich, Switzerland.
- Bruce Reed, Université Côte d’Azur, CNRS, I3S and INRIA Sophia-Antipolis, France.
- Stéphan Thomassé, ENS Lyon, France
- David Wood, Monash University, Australia.
- Yelena Yudistky, McGill University, Canada