We develop or contribute to the following software:
Some of these packages are collected at gitlab.inria.fr/agm.
- Axl: Algebraic-geometric modeler.
- geoalgebrix package for algebraic curves and surfaces.
- ASurfExt, a C++ library for extracting algebraic geometric primitives.
- Skelton: a C++ library for skeleton based modeling with anisotropic convolution surfaces and scaffolding
- IQM, a library for fast approximate clustering.
- VolEsti, a C++ library for volume approximation and sampling of convex bodies (e.g. polytopes) with an R interface.
We also contribute to some of the packages of Mathemagix, a free computer algebra system for symbolic and numeric computation. These include:
- borderbasix, a package for computing border basis and for solving zero-dimensional systems.
- realroot, a package for the isolation and approximation of real roots of polynomials.
- shape, a package to compute with shapes represented by semi-algebraic models, including point sets, meshes, parametric curves and surfaces, implicit curves and surfaces
- EliminationMatrices : a package for elimination theory with a focus on universal formulas, in particular resultant computations.
- Multires: a package for resultant computation.
- TensorDec, a package for tensor and series decomposition.
- AlgebraicSolvers, a package for solving multivariate polynomial systems.
- SemiAlgebraicTypes, a package for geometric modeling with semi-algebraic types.
- GSplines, a package for geometrically continuous splines.
- Axl.jl, a package for the visualization with Axl in Julia.
- DolphinnPy, a package for nearest neighbors in high dimension.